Sunday, October 4, 2009

OK I need to be a better blogger






SO here is my promise to update at least once a week.



We do have some exciting things happening. We are MOVING!!! Yup, to a bigger house- much bigger. We will have a 3 car gargae that is bigger than our current house- how very exciting- more room. We have lived in the little townhouse for 8 years and it is finally time to have some more space. The new house is actually in the same neighborhood and is less than a 1/2 mile from the townhouse. We are moving to where many of our friends in the neighborhood live and honestly we could not be more excited. Right now I am waiting to get into the house to see it for the first time (yes, I have never seen this house before). We are so excited to be getting a house on this street- we have been wanting to move there for a few years and have been waiting for a house to come available. We are aiming for a move the first week in november. YEAH!



This weekend was so much fun- my mom, sister and her 2 daughters came up and helped us get the house packed and I am pretty much packed! :) ALL DONE as Wilson would say. NOw we just have to take it all out of the house. Wilson had so much fun. He got some CARS bedroom shoes today and they have not come off of his feet today. I hoep that we can get them off tomorrow in time to go to school!



I hope that everyone else is doing well. Enjoy some pictures of my fast growing little monster!



No comments: