Monday, February 11, 2008

1st day of school

I had my first day of school. Mommy said thath she cried a good part of the day but she came to get me at 3 today. She was happy to see a meredith girl holding me. She also said something that she knew she was in good hands b/c the girl was an even grad of meredith (she graduates in 2008).
After school mommy took me to meet my cousins Meri Kate and Joseph. We had a great time and I got to be loved on by everyone.
Mommy said that the computer is going slow so she is tired and will post pictures tomorrow. She says taht I have been keeping her up to late! They keep throwing this word colic around. Wonder what it means... Oh well. I am off to go to sleep and mommy is too. Daddy is due home from work soon and that means family time at my 2 am feeding. I love family time. Mommy, Daddy, me and Otis all share a bottle time.

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

I'm sorry about the colic! It does get better...but it doesn't seem like it at 2am!! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!