Monday, February 4, 2008

Working Boy

Mommy has been taking me to work for the past week, so we apologize for not updating quiet as often. Mommy's boss's father passed away so we went in to help and have just continued to go in! I have an awsome set up in her office- a pack n play, bouncy seat and lots of ladies to ohh and awe over me! I have a blast!
I am also over a month old- can you believe it? As of Friday I weighed in at a whopping 8lds 11 ozs, getting bigger and bigger each day!
Mommy is also hopping to put more pictures up soon, but she lost the camera card so we have to go to walmart and buy another one (She blames her forgetfulness on me- can you believe that?) We also have to go buy valentines cards for everyone and a birthday gift for daddy. He will have his first birthday with me- he should feel blessed!
Well, we ar egoing to make our trek back to Holly Springs now.

No comments: