Saturday, March 1, 2008

2 months old!

Can you believe it? I am 2 months old!
Here are some things that I like:
1. Bath time- espically on the weekends when daddy can join in.
2. Getting my diaper changed. Mom and I always have deep conversations while I am getting my diaper changed.
3. EATING! (Mom note- finally my baby likes to eat! and is offically a good bottle taker!!!)
4. When mom comes in to my room at daycare to get me and I hear her say "Hey Little W!"
5. Day care ladies think I am cute and they always say taht they like my outifts!
6. My buddy Otis telling me hello when we get home.
7. Being a taco baby at bed time.

I don't like:
1. When mom decides that bath time is over.
2. Not being in the room where all the action is or really where mom and dad aren't

Mom says that now that I have my feeding issues taken care of I am a much more calmer baby and so much more happy. I am happy! I am drinking up to 6 ozs now! I am getting to be such a big boy. Next week she says that I will have an unhappy day as I have my offical 2 month checkup and I hear that has something called shots. Oh well, I get to spend that day with mom, so it will be okay. Well, mom says it is time to go so we can all get ready to go to the park for a walk and a picnic. Dad says that maybe Otis can have some chicken nuggets while we have our little family picnic! Have a good day and happy 2 month b-day to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you mistakenly forgot one of his likes:

#8 Spending time with his favorite Auntie Shannon