Friday, March 28, 2008

Animal Planet at the Bruce Home










We had an exciting morning of animals this morning! Above is the pigeon that hung out in our back yard all last night and this morning. Daddy found it when he came home from work and mommy and Otis found it this morning hanging out in our back yard! When daddy woke up he called our wonderous Holly Springs animal control and they came and got the bird. As the lady was looking taa the bird she said that the little band onhis foot will help find his owner, but he was a carrier pigeon and was more than likely in a race and he stopped by to rest at our home. But the nice lady took him to their place and she was going tocall theh owenr and give the birdie some love and attention. It was fun having him around but he made a mess of our back yard!





Here I am haning out. I am 3 months old today!! Can you believe it??? I am getting so big and I am starting to look like mommy a bit finally now. (Or at least that is what daycare says, but they haven't meet daddy yet- mom won't let them see him b/c she says finally someone thinks that I look like her). My favorite thing in the whole world is to swing! I also like to cuddle with mom and dad and Otis. Mommy and I still have our talks about how to solve the world's problems while I am getting my diaper changed. I am also a HUGE Fannilow! We listen to him everynight coming home. Mandy is my fav song!



Here I am in my cool shorts!





I hope that everyone had a great Easter! I did, my nanna and papa came for a vist and I enjoyed hanging out with them and letting them admire me and cuddle me. We spent Easter at my Great Aunt Janet's house with all of my cousins, We had a great time hanging out and all. Mommy says that Grandma Moore is coming down this week to take care of me while I am on Spring Break. It is so exciting having everyone over!

No comments: