Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a weekend!

Aunt Frankie, Mommy, and Aunt Shannon.

The Amptheater. It is so pretty at Meredith right now... Spring is just so pretty.

Walking around.




Mommy and I facing down a goose. I should be able to pet them I think.

Mommy and me!




Saturday was so busy! I got to have Ms. Rebekah over to watch me and I got to go o the playground and do so many other fun things. THen mommy came to get me and I spent the whoel day with AUnt Shannon and Aunt Frankie. Mommy and the aunts looked hot b/c they had all gotten their hair done. But after sandwiches we went to visit Meredith College, even though I can not go there I had so much fun walking around and seeing everything. I even got hissed at by a silly goose. Mommy says that they are mean duckies- I must agree, they do not play like Otis the dog.
Sunday we walked around a lake with Otis and took a nice long nap. Then we went to dinner and came home and i got to swing. I got to play with one of my firends from school while I was there!
Well, we are going to go get some sleep now. Mommy says that daddy will be home this time next week. I am really exited. I love to talk to him onthe phoen but it will be super fun to have him back home!

No comments: