Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I took Wilson to go visit school today for the first time. All the little babies were just crawling all around him! It was really hard to talk with someone about leaving him with them, but it is okay. It is a really nice daycare center and the people are so nice there and all the little babies were so happy there and the head teacher appears that she will love Wilson and enjoy taking care of him. But I will say for having 5 babies in one room, it was extremely peaceful! As I say, Jesus makes the ladies love the little children.
All is still going good since we have learned how to make sure that he is getting enough in his bottles. The only thing that we are working on still is falling asleep in his crib. He is doing better at being by himself in his bouncy seat and in his swing, we just have to get comfortable in the crib. But it is takingless and less time every night to get him asleep in his crib. We will get there. Well we are off for an afternoon nap. I hear that there is a chance for some snow/ice/sleet mess tonight and tomorrow. Maybe we will get more snow. Otis loves the snow and he can show Wilson how much fun it is! Our weather people are never right though, so I am sure that we won't get any rain or anything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilson is so cute. I need to visit with him this week, so I can get my weekly Wilson fix. His outfit is so cute-is that the "Kristy Yamaguchi" outfit?

The Thompsons said...

If you are letting Wilson fall asleep on your chest or what not he may be getting cold when you lay him in the crib. I put a heating pad in her crib before bed time for Morgan and remove it when I put her in the crib...that way the crib is nice and warm and she is less likely to wake up.

-Karen T.

ingramhj said...

What a CUTIE PIE!! I want to meet him soon!!

Anonymous said...

Ah- Wilson looks so cute. And I love the orange too- nothing like bucking the blue trend.